Well it’s on its way!! Won’t be long and that new catalog will be in our hands!! I have pre-order and hope to have them delivered July 1st, and of course will deliver them right away! Meanwhile here are a few tid-bits to keep you excited!
Fall/Winter Collection from Stampin' Up!
1. Pretties Kit- The Pretties kit will have fabric flowers, hatpins, beads, rhinestone brads, and more.
2. Updated Simply Scrappin' kits- all of the patterned card stock will be double sided- giving you more patterns to choose from when creating your layouts, as well as solid colored textured card stock.
3. New Simply Sent Card Kits- these were a bit hit in the Winter and Spring Mini catalogs and the new catalog will feature several new kits. These kits will contain all of the stamps, card stock, ink and accessories to complete 10-20 cards (depending upon card size and accessories. In addition, the card stock will be pre-cut and folded and the stamps are die cut!
4. New coordinating Western line- stamps, designer series paper, and a new star punch, all combine to provide you with what you need to re-create the feel of the Wild Wild West!
5. Scallop punch. Wahoo!! Can’t wait for this!