Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Card Boulevard Team Meeting


Each month my Manager, Kelli, holds a team meeting at her home. We are called “Card Boulevard”. Each month Kelli gives us a sketch challenge, we are to make a card using the sketch and then they are posted, we then vote on our favorites. This was my card from a few months back. I had a little ink left in a re-inker bottle so I added about a teaspoon of Crystal Effects to it. I used this mixture on the center of the flower, which gave it a colored 3-D effect. I also sprinkled a little glitter into the Crystal Effects. I loved the look of this and can’t wait for more near-empty bottles. I also added the “bling bling” by stamping first with Versamark adding heat and stick powder, re-heating and adding the glitter. Gotta love that sparkle! If you click on the picture you will get the full effect.

1 comment:

Renee G said...

I love this card!!! So pretty. I am so enjoying your blog...get to see your talent! Love it!