Monday, July 23, 2007

While I'm away!!

I thought it would be fun to play a game. So any club member who would like to win a prize may play. Make sure you post your name in the comments and then send me an email with the answers. You must email me by Saturday Evening. If there are multiply winners I will draw for the prize.



Max's Scavenger Hunt





1. Which stamp set will I find a stamp that says "Sweet Pea"?

2. Name 2 new Christmas sets.

3. Which stamp set will I find a stamp that says, "I'm pulling for you"?

4. What are the names of the New IN COLORS?

5. Name 3 new Jumbo Wheels.

6. 'Combine your hearts as one’...Which stamp set?

7. Who is going for a ride on the "Wanted" scrapbook page?

8. Name 2 "BIG" stamp sets.



9. What stamp set will I find a stamp that says, "the time to be happy is now. The place to be happy is here"?


10. Name 3 stamps sets where you will find a 'fish' stamp.


11. How many flowers can you find in the 'Doodle This' stamp set?



12. What is the 'central' part of the project on the card on page 132?


13. Name 3 new background stamps.


14. What stamp set has a ‘violin’?


15. What is 'Wintergreen'?


16. Where will I find a 'Secret Garden'?


17. Name 3 new punches.


18. Which Ribbon would you see Snow White?


19. What is 'Creepy Crawly'?


20. Where will you find 'Colton, Amy and Braxton'?





Bonus Question: How well do you know me? Which is my favorite set in the catalog?



Have fun..

2 comments:

Sista said...

Just found this took me an hour to do. It was fun.

Vicky said...

Cyndi Barr