Saturday, February 4, 2012

My dear friends....



Kayla, my dear friend, fellow demo and first Leadership attendee (like me) flew down together and met up with Lisa another dear friend from Minnesota.



Wes and I met Lisa and Henry on the Alaskan Cruise where we table mates with them and some other great couples. We have remained in contact with all of them and so look forward to seeing each other and other events. Wes and I  soon became friends Lisa and Henry and enjoyed many evening's with them and look forward to getting together again soon.



For our first evening we decided to dine at the Tower of America, Lisa our trusty tour guide had everything planned out for us so we could see the most while we were there! 





We rode the elevator up to the top, it goes up the outside of the tower. The whole top area is a restaurant and viewing deck.

We enjoyed a great meal and then went up top where you could view all of San Antonio.

That ended our first day in San Antonio!!


1 comment:

Sally said...

Looks like you had a wonderful time.... I bet you can't wait for the next trip.