Saturday, February 4, 2012

Well my friends and family, it's been a long time I know. But I am ready to give this bloggin' thing another go! I have just returned from Stampin' Up! Leadership in San Antonio, Texas and couldn't think of a better way than sharing our theme for this year "my way". How perfect that fit for just how I have been doing things the past few years and that no matter how you chose "my way" (YOUR WAY) does work for all of us. If you'd have told me 4 years ago how different things would be for me now I would never have believed you!! Well let me tell you a lot has happened in the past few years and I am very happy to say that my life has been enriched in so many different ways that I could not ask for more. I am still happily married to the most handsome man in the world (although that Channing Tatum is quite a dish) and still have the prettiest girls but we now have added the 2 of the most adorable Grandson's to the family as well. They have brought us all so much joy and are a huge part of our lives as they live with us along with their Mommy, our daughter Brittany. Alissa, our baby is turning 16 next week and talking of a boy/girl party, omgosh where has the time gone? Through all this I have been stampin' and still sharing my love of paper crafting! I was overjoyed to earn the 2011 incentive trip from Stampin' Up! an amazing cruise with my husband to Alaska which we went on last May. I was truely pampered and felt like a queen. I met some incredible women that will remain lifelong friends. A huge thanks goes out to all my friends and family for the support and SU orders to make it happen! I am also very excited to tell you that I earned the incentive trip for this year to Disney World thanks again to my team, friends and family for helping me achieve this also! All this and the whole time I've been doing it my way! With being stay at home Nana (SAHN) to my grandson's it was a little tougher to get things ready for clubs and often found my kits missing a piece or two. I had eager hands that wanted to stamp and cut and those boys just love the big shot. There were times when I thought it's time to give up but SU was the one thing I did for myself and I refused to let go. I had great reassurance and my family really helped out a lot to make things happen. I have also been blessed with a growing team that keeps me motivated with their fresh excitement. I have made a great deal of friendships over the past few years and am so very grateful for my life. So with that I hope to get back to bloggin' and sharing more. Thank you all for sticking by me and for all the support I am forever grateful!!

2 comments:

Sally said...

We are so glad that you are back to blogging.. Keep it up!!!

Renee G said...

welcome back to blogland vicky!! im so excited to see what you have instore for us! Love the new blog background and heading! FABULOUS! hugs my friend!